'Deer' heart ornament

Tuesday 8 December 2015
On the sixth day of Christmas, Prima gave to me, a heart ornament in a Christmas tree.



 
 If you haven't already guessed, I created this ornament for the prima 12 days of Christmas challenge.


 
 I created this ornament using the heart and flame from the relics and artifacts line. I sprayed it with carmine red and empress gold prima bloom sprays. To add depth of colour I also painted it with gold and red lumiere paints. I layered the paint and sprays until I was happy. I then wrapped the heart with white twine. I glued a metal flower in the centre of the heart. I covered it in copper micro beads. I added seam binding sprayed with emerald colour bloom and glued a deer head in the centre of the bow.

Supplies used:

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top