June Lindy Stamp Gang Challenge

Tuesday 30 June 2015


For the challenge this month I decided to go with a mainly pink layout. The Cheshire cat cherry spray is a gorgeous bright pink spray, perfect for the base of this layout.



I
I sprayed the resin frame with the chesire cat cherry spray and then sprinkled it with Queen Sheba's silver, angel wings gold and razzleberry plum embossing powders before heat setting it.

I used splashes of frolic in the forest black and time travel teal on the background.

I then added the flowers, sequins and other embellishments.



http://blog.lindystampgang.com/color-challenge-info/

Lindy Stamp Gang Products Used:

Starburst sprays

Chesire Cat Cherry
Time Tavel Teal
Frolic in the Forest

Embossing Powders

Angel Wings Gold
Razzleberry Plum
Queen Sheba's Silver

2 comments:

  1. I love the shine and beautiful colors!!! Thank you for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful layout! That splash of pink is awesome!!! Thank you for joining us at Lindys for the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top