Hello Friend

Wednesday 7 October 2015
I used the sketch-n-scrap card layout for world card making day to make the following card using the October card kit from Simon Says Stamp.

 



 
 
I used a gold ink pad to colour the outside edge of the card. I then layered craft paper, scrapbook paper and a journal card. I stamped the hello on the typewriter paper. I also stamped the arrows in gold ink on a strip of black card stock to layer on the card.
 
I embellished the card with a few sequins, some twine and a few stamped hold hearts.
 
Lastly I added a stamped hello friend sentiment from the Tim Holtz crazy talk stamp set.

9 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the gold touches and sequins, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your take on this sketch! It is so cute! Loving that typewriter! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your take on the sketch! The sequins liven it up! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold on the card. A lovely 'Hello' card you shared with us! great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch!! Love the banner :). ! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job with the card sketch challenge! Love all the golden touches! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great Card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top