Lindy Stamp Gang July Challenge

Thursday 30 July 2015
This month I have created a vintage style card for the Lindy Stamp Gang July challenge.






I scraped some white crackle paste onto the background that I coloured with bonjour butter magical powder. I then coloured matte 3D gel with sea mint green spray and applied it through a stencil. I added dark chocolate truffle and se mint green.

I embossed a torn piece of card with scribbled roses and applied dessert moon turquoise embossing powder. I then sprayed it with azure seas aster and peony scarlet red.

I then added lots of layers of embellishments.

The colour challenge for the month



http://blog.lindystampgang.com/color-challenge-info/


Products Used:

Starburst sprays


Embossing powder


Magical

2 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely beautiful vintage styled card!! I just love the textures and colors!! Thank you for joining us at Lindys for the Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely
    Thanks for playing along with LSG

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top