Fly with me

Sunday 30 August 2015
My Grandma used to always have budgies. I used to help her clean out the cage when I visited. I came across this vintage postcard of budgies and just had to use it to create a layout.
 



 
 
I am entering this layout into:

Lindy Stamp Gang August Challenge


Products Used:

Starburst Sprays
bachelor-button-blue
pretty-in-pink-pink
witchs-potion-purple

Embossing powders
Geranium-Coral-Blush
Cosmic-Blue-Violet
Ghouly-Goblin-Green

Prima August Challenge


http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2015/08/time-for-a-challenge.html#more
 
 
 
All products used are Prima products with the exception of the Lindy Stamp Gang sprays and embossing powders.

3 comments:

  1. This is really cool
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thanks for joining us at Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and details! Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang this month!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top