Party Time - Raggedy Ann

Saturday 26 September 2015
I set out to create a layout for the Kraft Plus challenge using a picture of my Mum dressed up as Raggedy Ann for Book Week this year.

 



This months challenge is to use the below sketch.

http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/


Instead of using paper strips in the background I created my own background using paint and sand texture paint. So textured and pretty.


I only had wanted to use one photo instead of three. I added the photo on top of a bed of flowers.


I really liked how this layout turned out.

4 comments:

  1. Just fabulous! Love your creative and original take on our K+ sketch...it really is gorgeous:) Thanks so much for sharing with us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic background work. What a fun and artistic take on this month's challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic background you've created :) Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a party on a layout! brilliant take on the sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top