Dusty Attic February Mood Board

Monday 29 February 2016
I am playing around with assemblage art at the moment. I don't think I am very good at it, which is a good excuse to make more :) AFTER all I need the practice.


Today's work was inspired by the February dusty attic mood board.



When I saw the quote on the mood board I knew I wanted to use this picture of me as a child, smiling. There are not very many pictures of me showing my genuine smile, (I get self conscious in photos) so I love this picture. I tried to make this into a modern shabby chic look flowers, birds and lace. I was also inspired by the purple but mine ended up pink. It adds a pop of colour.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwhhh what a cheeky photo of you when your where young ! Love all the texture you have created, thank you for playing along with the Dusty Attic mood Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have such a beautiful smile!!! So happy that you felt inspired by our Dusty Attic mood-board this month...thank you for playing along with us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are VERY good at assemblage art!! This is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Dusty Attic for the Mood Board challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top