Happy Holidays - CYCI#96

Friday 27 November 2015
I often like to make Christmas cards in non traditional colour palette but today I have used traditional red, green and gold.

 



For this card I stamped and embossed the happy holidays sentiment in gold. I also added gold embossing powder around the lowest layer of the card to add a matching border.

I stamped the leaves and berries using hero arts ombre ink pads. I then added some gold splashes using Heidi Swapp gold spray ink. I finally finished off the berries with a layer of clear texture gems.

I was inspired by the Can You Case It sketch this week.

 
I turned the sketch on it's side to complete my card this week and replaced the sequins with gold splashes.

You could easily break this card down into steps to create it in bulk.

Supplies used:



2 comments:

  1. Ruth, this is a very pretty holiday card! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for joining us at CYCI.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top