The most wonderful time of the year

Monday 30 November 2015
I created a Christmas canvas full of texture, glitter, mica flakes, gesso and micro beads.



I had so much fun creating this canvas. I took a 12 x 12" canvas and turned it over to use the backside of the canvas. I used a picture of a red robin in the snow in the middle of the canvas. I then added a lot of gesso, mica flakes, glitter and micro beads. So fun but also very messy.

 
I based this canvas on the scrap around the world challenge this month.

 

 
 Below are more close ups of the canvas:

 






 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo!! And what a great layout! Wow! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool color combo! Beautiful artwork! ♥ Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love your colors and the red really pops! Beautiful mixed media work! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! LOVE the little robin!! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top