Beary Special (CYCI #116)

Friday 22 April 2016
Today I have a beary special card for you.



I created this card to go with the Can you Case it sketch for the week. When I first saw this sketch I knew I could turn it into a whimsical scene card.



I chose to use MFT birthday bears stamps. I stamped the bear holding the presents and trying to catch the two other presents falling from the sky.

I coloured these images using my intense pencils. I also bravely attempted to do no line colouring for the first time.

I added die cut stars and splatters to complete this card.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is totally cute! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, So adorable! I just love your Beary cute card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at CYCI. -Christine

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top