Crazy birds do Halloween

Tuesday 20 October 2015
Even though we don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia, I couldn't resist making one card using the crazy birds and crazy things stamp set, just for fun. After all, I love the colours of Halloween. Bright purples, oranges and bright greens. Who doesn't love that that?



I have used the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge mood board as inspiration for this card.

 
 
To create the background, I masked off a circle for the moon and applied wilted violet distress ink to my background. I removed the mask and places the stencil part of the circle on the background and inked up the moon using spiced marmalade. I inked a separate piece of card stock with twisted citron distress ink and used a landscape die to cut the hills. The trees are stamped with a unity stamp I found in my stash.
 
I stamped the bird, witch's hat, and broom on a piece of cardstock and coloured them with prismacolour pencils. I blended the pencils with a little gamsol and blending stub.
 
To finish the card I stamped the trick or treat and happy Halloween sentiments from the crazy talk stamp set.
 
Supplies used:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top