Simon Says Stamp October card kit part 1

Saturday 10 October 2015
Over the last few days you have seen some of the cards I have made with the Simon Says Stamp October card kit. Here are a few more.


A mason jar filled with sequins.

 
This one is a copy from the design team as I really liked it. So simple.
 
 
This card layers one of the journaling cards in the kit, a tag and the heart stamp from the kit stamped onto floral paper. I love the gold Let's celebrate!
 
 
Glasses! I added glossy accents to the lenses to make them look like glass.

 
This one was very simple. I layered gold foil heart paper from the kit, a journaling card from the kit, and some gold foil arrows also from the kit. I added wash tape happy birthday and awesome from my stash and embellished it with some twine.
 
More cards next week. See you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top