My first Christmas card

Monday 12 October 2015
I created this pretty Christmas card using a new stamp I bought from Art Impressions.

 


I love these purples and blues for Christmas. They make such pretty and delicate Christmas cards.

This is a nice simple card, with mostly paper layers and a little colouring.

I started by stamping the Art Impressions stamp on some Simon Says stamp Copic friendly cardstock. I then coloured it with my chameleon markers. As I am a beginner with alcohol markers, I found this harder to colour than I thought it would be as the image has a lot of white. After a couple of goes I was able to produce this :)

 
 
 
I then layered the card using purple bazill cardstock from my stash, Wild Rose Christmas paper and ribbon from my stash.
 
I finished the card by stamping the Merry Christmas from the Tim Holtz crazy talk stamp set on the purple cardstock and adding it to the card.
 
I am entering this card into the Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - clean and simple Christmas.

Products Used:
 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, such a pretty color scheme, and so unusual, for a Christmas card! Love these little AI squares! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top